Where Is Xur Today? (July 15-19) – Destiny 2 Xur Location And Exotic Items Guide
Xur has once again arrived in Destiny 2, bringing a fresh stock of Exotic weapons, armor, and Legendary-class gear to the solar system. Some of which have some very desirable perks. Those may come in handy with Iron Banner going on right now and the Solstice event set to begin next week. We’ll update this story shortly with where to find Xur and what he’s selling for this weekend once he arrives with the daily reset.
This week, you can find Xur in The Tower, in the Hangar. For his weapon, Xur is offering Suros Regime. Hunters can pick up the Bombardier’s boots; Titans can grab the Ashen Wake gauntlets; and for Warlocks, Xur has the Crown of Tempest’s helmet.
Start at the Courtyard transmat zone in the Tower to get to Xur this week. After spawning in, turn left and head down the ramp, then down the stairs ahead. When you reach the Hangar, hang a left and head north. At the back of the area is a metal staircase leading up to a catwalk, where you’ll find Xur.
Xur is present every weekend in Destiny 2, starting with the daily reset at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET each Friday. His exact location is always a mystery when he first arrives, as he is not listed on the map, and for novice players, he can be easy to miss. However, there are a set number of locations where he takes up residence, including the Tower Hangar area, on Nessus in Watcher’s Grave, and in the Winding Cove area of the EDZ.
Xur Exotic and Legendary Items
- Exotic Engram – 97 legendary shards
- Suros Regime – 29 legendary shards
- Bombardiers – 23 legendary shards
- Ashen Wake – 23 legendary shards
- Crown of Tempests – 23 legendary shards
- Hawkmoon – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Dead Man’s Tale – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Xenology quest – free
- Legendary weapons and armor – 50 legendary shards, 1,000 Glimmer
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver (Hand cannon) – Precision Frame, Threat Detector, High-Impact Reserves
- Extraordinary Rendition (Submachine gun) – Aggressive Frame, Surplus, Tap the Trigger
- Wolftone Draw (Bow) – Precision Frame, Sneak Bow, Harmony
- Distant Tumulus (Sniper rifle) – Rapid-Fire Frame, Clown Cartridge, Opening Shot
- Corsair’s Wrath (Linear fusion Rifle) – Precision Frame, Killing Wind, Unrelenting
- First In, Last Out (Shotgun) – Pinpoint Slug Frame, Hip-Fire Grip, Opening Shot
- The Keening (Sidearm) – Adaptive Frame, Slideshot, Sympathetic Arsenal, One Quiet Moment
For Hawkmoon this week, Xur offers Rangefinder. It’s a good PvE pickup for when you want to take advantage of its Paracausal Shot and land precision blows. For Dead Man’s Tale, it has Moving Target, a reliable option for anyone who wants to be scoped and ready for anything that’s coming their way.
Xur has the Seventh Seraph armor set this week. This set was available during Season of the Worthy, so if you missed it at the time, this is an excellent opportunity to update your transmogrification wardrobe.
Suros Regime (Auto rifle)
- Impact: 21
- Range: 55
- Stability: 58
- Handling: 64
- Reload speed: 73
A classic auto rifle that has roots in the original Destiny, Suros Regime pairs well with players who prize Restoration-focused builds. With this season’s Classy Restoration mod, you can use Suros Regime to heal your Guardian up while dealing consistent damage, so make certain that you’re taking advantage of the gap between abilities to use it properly and regain some health while taking out enemy mobs.
A versatile Exotic for Hunters, Bombardiers works well in the current Solar 3.0 metagame. With that subclass activated, dodging will apply scorch stacks to enemies, handy for builds when you have a strategy built around chaining ignition effects. No matter which subclass you use though, you’ll also leave behind a delayed explosive that can wipe a mob out if timed correctly.
- Mobility: 17
- Resilience: 12
- Recovery: 2
- Discipline: 2
- Intellect: 23
- Strength: 7
- Total: 63
Ashen Wake (Titan)
Titan grenadiers will love Ashen Wake, as you can rain down grenades with the right build. Equip some mods and fragments that’ll have you regenerate grenade energy even more quickly alongside the Bring The Heat perk, and the powerful explosives will melt anything that gets in your way.
- Mobility: 10
- Resilience: 13
- Recovery: 9
- Discipline: 19
- Intellect: 2
- Strength: 10
- Total: 63
Crown of Tempests (Warlock)
- Mobility: 3
- Resilience: 30
- Recovery: 3
- Discipline: 16
- Intellect: 2
- Strength: 16
- Total: 70